1. Better filtering of data lists
2. Product Database - Don't try and update stock unit count for non-stock items
3. Payroll Import - Swap Employer & Employee NIC columns during import.
4. Payroll Import - Handle both Fortnightly and monthly payslips and data
5. Staff Database - Allow for update and deletion of pay rates - ** USE WITH CAUTION PLEASE **
You should only delete a pay rate for an employee when you've entered it by mistake and before you've gernerated the payroll reports.
Also, if a pay rate has changed, don't update the existing one, but create a new one to keep a record of the old rates. The change pay rate ability is again only to correct mistakes before you're generated the payroll reports.
6. Staff Database - View Absence requests
7. Client & Supplier Database - Show number of records in list
8. Job / Invoice form - Allow for changing of payment status when outstanding amount is 0 or less